Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Playing with the Boys. . .



Boys. Boys. Boys. I love boys! And frankly I always have. Nothing against girls. I love them too, but I have always found boys very amusing. Maybe it is because I am a girly girl that they amuse me so.

This weekend my house was full of boys. Actually, it is pretty much full of boys every weekend. Jackson and Cameron always want friends over, and one friend is never enough. Now you know my house is small, but I say the more the merrier. Growing up, because my dad was an elementary school principal, the last thing he wanted was a house full of kids all weekend (and I so totally get that now!), so I vowed my door would always be open. I love that these boys love coming to our house and want to hang out right where we are. I love that they talk to us about the day to day drama at their schools and I hope they always do. Because (and Kurt would tell you I am not lying) I want to know that Tanya likes Tyler; and that Tyler doesn’t like Tanya. I like hearing them dream about where they will go to college and what professional sports they are going to play. I love watching them jump on the trampoline in the pouring rain and hearing their hysterical laughter break the quiet. I know I have said it before, but I LOVE THIS JOB! It is what I was born to do. There is NEVER a minutes doubt in my mind.

I don’t want to miss a single hilarious, stressful, joyful or drama filled moment!



Jackson after a pie in the face.


Cameron at flag football



Jackson and our friend Jack Jack with the down marker. He loves Jackson and follows him everywhere. I loved this sweet picture!

Stay tuned for more pics of the the cutest kids ever! :)

Bev

1 comment:

korsega said...

LOVE all the pics!!!!! I may show up at your house one day - wonder if you would see me in all the craziness! Ha!