Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Bubbie is 7!



I can hardly believe 7 years have passed since Cameron Heath was born! It seems like only yesterday I was snuggling him up in his snuggly sleepers and rocking him to sleep. I so miss those moments, but make no mistake, he is still my little "Cammy Bear." He is such a precious young man. He is growing to love the Lord more everyday which has been our prayer since before his was born.

I was looking at my favorite picture of him yesterday. He was 2 in the picture and had the most adorable curly blonde hair you have ever seen. He had this smile that I am sure could melt Anarctica. It reminded me of the little boy that he was at 2. He was an absolute ray of sunshine and had an infectious love of life. Every morning he would wake up and come into our room and pull the curtains back and say, "Mommy, Daddy, wake up! It's sunny day!" Cameron continues to bring sunshine into our lives every day! At 7, he loves his friends, he has a great imagination and the wit of his father. Not a day goes by that he does not have us doubled over with laugher.

Lord, we thank you for the sweet gift of Cameron. I cannot imagine life without him. Every day he teaches us so much about your love for us. We are so blessed to know him.

Happy Birthday Cameron!

1 comment:

korsega said...

So glad you are back - I changed my link for you! I can't believe that picture of Cameron! I also LOVE the picture of your family!!!!!