Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He's always right on time. . .

My God is Always right on time. There is a song that says just that. It talks about how impatient we can be at times in our lives, but God sees the big picture and he acts at just the right time. The song goes on to say. . ."too soon and we take it all for granted. . ." In the words of another song, I tend to have an "I want it all and I want it now" kinda attitude.

I never want to take it all for granted.

As most of you know, Kurt and I have prayed for 3 LONG years that he would have the principals job at Northfield, but God had other plans. I would be lying if I said we didn't struggle during that time, but we also learned to trust and to walk in faith. God has once again given us the desires of our hearts. In May we found out that Kurt would be the principal at Northfield. I cannot begin to describe the emotions we felt at hearing that news, not just because it was what we wanted, but because once again God blessed and moved in our lives and we had such a sense of his hand on our path. It was overwhelming.

Here is a picture of a day that we have dreamed of for the past three years.


To God be the Glory!

Pray for Kurt as he starts this new endeavor.

I will post more first day pictures soon.

Love you all!
Bev

No comments: