Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm Back!!

Well, I checked out of blogging for a while, but have been peer pressured to come back. Hopefully I will be able to stay current this time around. We have had a very busy summer filled with baseball,camps, vacation, church activities and trips to the pool. I have already headed back to work and the boys are about to hit the books again. Surprisingly, they are excited. Even Cameron, who is not a huge fan of school and all the structure that goes with it. (I couldn't agree with him more!) Kurt has worked all summer as he FINALLY got the principals job at Northfield!!! He has worked very hard all summer, but has loved every minute of it. We are counting our blessings.

It's been a great summer, but it's back to the real world.

We'll talk soon!
Bev

No comments: