Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School

It's Back to School time again. Oh how I hate to bid summer farewell, but I guess we wouldn't really appreciate it if it were everyday. All my boys have gotten off to a great start. Cameron has already been moved across the room from his buddy Holden. Seems he had a talking problem and for the life of me I can't imagine where on earth he gets it from. When I questioned him about talking in the classroom, he very matter-of-factly, replied, "Oh yes, I talked all day yesterday!" Pray for Cameron and Mrs. Whitson. I am not sure who will need it more.

Jackson is in the fifth grade and is finally top dog. He and his friends think they are so cool this year. As you will note in the pictures from the first day, Jackson is very unhappy about having his picture made. He informed me that I was "humiliating" him and "embarrassing" him. Well I hate to inform him, but that is my job and I am sure it is going to get worse before it gets better! I didn't realize they got "too cool" at the age of 10.

Kurt is loving the new challenge of being "large and in charge". I truly believe this is what he was born for.

We are looking forward to the start of flag football. I hope to post some pictures of that soon!






Now you tell me who is embarrassing who?

Later!
Bev

No comments: