Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh for time to stand still







Lately we have been on the go ALOT. For example, last week we had 5 baseball games and 3 practices. Friday night, we were at the field until 9:45 for Jackson's game. He made his pitching debut, and well, he was awesome! I am thinking the Yankees may want to call him up 'cause they need all the help they can get. Saturday morning, we were back at the field at 8:45 for Cameron's practice.
We went home long enough to go for a run and wash the car and were back for Jackson's practice. Then, we went home long enough to change clothes and went back for Cameron's game. There is a house for sale across the street from the ballpark and I am seriously trying to convince a couple of other families to go in with us and buy it for our summer home. (well not seriously) I figure we could use it for the sleepover house as well.


And I love it! I can't imagine it any other way. In fact, on a weekly basis I ask Kurt, what are we going to do when they leave for college? The other day on my way home from work, the song "You're gonna miss this" came on and I just realized again how much I love EVERY SINGLE DAY of this. The good, the bad, and the ugly. My heart just squeezes every time I realize how fast my babies are growing up!

No comments: